FOR BOOKINGS AND SCHEDULING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Contact: Natalya Gioia, Media and Booking Manager
125 Broemel Place # 815, Pennington, NJ 08534
609-644-2800; email@example.com ; www.Safe4Retirement.com
Leading Retirement Expert and America’s Safe Retirement Coach, Now Booking for Retirement and Baby Boomer Conferences, Financial Advisors Conferences and Events
Jack Tatar’s current list of speaking topics include
- Making A Safe Transition to Retirement – Being Financially Prepared is only ONE Aspect!
- Taking a Holistic View of Retirement
- Having ‘The Talk’ With Your Parents About Retirement
- Realizing ‘A Joyous Retirement’
- How to Achieve ‘A Safe Retirement’
- Addressing The ‘Challenges’ of Retirement
- The Four Keys to Living Well (all age audiences)
- Having ‘The Talk’ With Your Client about Retirement (for Financial Advisor audiences)
Jack is an experienced speaker and presenter who was also a successful financial advisor with a major brokerage firm for nearly a decade and can knowledgeably address complex financial topics as well as the other aspects of his ‘4 Key’ strategy.
His speaking programs examine these detailed aspects of his books and strategy:
- Developing a financial plan and choosing a financial advisor
- How to manage your retirement income
- Understanding the complexities of Medicare and Social Security
- Managing your health and learning how to eat healthy
- Creating a positive attitude that will lead to a longer life
- The 5 Steps to effectively transition into retirement
- Learn to cope with the difficulties of losing loved ones in retirement
- What are the 10 Steps that will lead to a ‘Joyous Retirement’
- AND How children of pre-retirees should have ‘The Talk” with their parents about preparing for retirement (perfect for multi-generational audiences)
This is not just for financial based programs. It’s also not just for retirees and pre-retirees – his approach is well positioned as a multi generational topic that will appeal to the children of retirees and pre-retirees. His approach to health, wellness, positive thinking and community involvement make Jack a quality speaker for not only financial based programs but lifestyle, health, relationship and community based events.
Jack uses his experiences as an innovative business leader, former stand up comedian, talented writer, college football player and former stutterer to provide an inspirational and educational program that transcends ages with a message that is not only applicable for retirement but for all stages of life.
You can find more information on Jack, including his writings as the popular RetireMentor on Marketwatch.com and his recent media appearances, including audio and video clips at his site at www.Safe4Retirement.com
[button link=”http://peopletested.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AmericasSafeRetirementCoach-2.pdf” color=”” size=”small” target=”_blank” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=””]PRINT PDF[/button]