Brad Breeding, author of “What’s the Deal with Retirement Communities?” discusses the decision-making process for choosing and deciding upon a retirement community in our April 2016 podcast. Brad is President of MyLifeSite, which helps retirees and their family navigate the information available when making the decision of which retirement community is right.
Brad’s book covers what you need to know about the retirement living landscape, including:
- The importance of planning ahead for the later phases of retirement
- What must you consider when deciding between at-home care and a community?
- What defines a retirement community?
- How to distinguish one type of retirement community from another
- The relationship between retirement communities and long-term care services
- What does long-term care cost?
- Payment and contract structures for retirement communities