This is a unique publication that presents honest and insightful information about effectively dealing with the emotional and financial realities of making a college education possible.
It will help you and your loved ones to gain a more realistic understanding of the requirements, choices and opportunities for addressing the following areas of concern:
– How to manage your emotions
– Who can help you?
– How to avoid your own horror stories
– Is a college education worth it?
– How to make the most of your campus visits
– The pros and cons of investments
– How financial aid forms work and ways to land a scholarship
– How to understand different loans
– How to appeal a financial aid award
– How to benefit from tax relief and loan forgiveness programs