This is a unique publication that presents honest and insightful information about effectively dealing with the emotional and financial realities of making a college education possible.
It will help you and your loved ones to gain a more realistic understanding of the requirements, choices and opportunities for addressing the following areas of concern:
- How to manage your emotions
- Who can help you?
- How to avoid your own horror stories
- Is a college education worth it?
- How to make the most of your campus visits
- The pros and cons of investments
- How financial aid forms work and ways to land a scholarship
- How to understand different loans
- How to appeal a financial aid award
- How to benefit from tax relief and loan forgiveness programs