We’ve been trained, advised and educated that the key to enjoying a long and prosperous life in retirement depends upon our ability to maximize the growth of our assets so that we have as much retirement income as possible. But as we know, retirement is not the same as it was years ago. Investment challenges, the complexity of investment vehicles, and government intervention have changed the retirement landscape for all of us looking towards a long and thriving retirement. Yet what hasn’t changed is the fact that we continue to do the same things that we’ve done for years when it comes to retirement.
So, if you were doing something wrong, when would you like to know about it? Early enough to be able to do something, or do you want to wait until the last possible moment? Currently there are millions of people planning for their retirement and unfortunately what they are doing is wrong. There are many factors for this, including 3 obscure rules from the Federal Government, changes to the cost of healthcare and other items that most Americans are unaware of, that will force people to change their thinking about saving and funding their retirement in the future. In order to help people to save their Social Security benefits, lower their tax obligations, maximize their retirement income and control their health costs in retirement, we’ve gathered seven of the leading retirement experts writing today to point out the realities of the new rules of retirement and what you can do to take back control of your future.
Seven of the leading retirement experts provide the facts, realities and solutions around these topics:
- Dan McGrath: The New Rules of Retirement
- Michael Gerali: The REAL Truth about Medicare and Social Security
- Robert Ryerson: Financial Planning for the New Retirement
- Robert Klein: The Truth about Annuities
- Justin Belair: The New Approach to Estate Planning
- John Marroni: What to Know about Reverse Mortgages
- Mike Padawer: What’s the Deal with Long-Term Care? The Economic Realities of Long-Term Care
- With an Afterword by Jack Tatar, author of Safe 4 Retirement: The Four Keys to a Safe Retirement and Having The Talk: The Four Keys to Your Parents’ Safe Retirement