Organizational development books are forever focused on various strategies to help. What has been missing is a system on intrinsic motivation for the workplace that spells out the key pieces of the intrinsic motivation puzzle and how they fit together.
As a Business Owner or Manager, do you have trouble sorting the hype on workplace culture? Organizational development books are forever focused on various strategies to help. What has been missing is a system for an effective workplace culture that spells out the key pieces of the puzzle and how they fit together.
This process is crucial to you if you worry about:
• What sabotages our productivity?
• How do we prioritize so we are not paralyzed and reactive?
• How do we get productive instead of just busy with distractions?
• What makes our customers happy and keeps them coming back?
• How do we stay on track to achieve goals and meet desired outcomes?
• What will help us take effective action and maintain momentum?
This book is designed to answer your most fundamental questions about workplace culture change.
1. How do I assess the condition of my workplace culture?
2. What do my Senior Team and I need to learn and commit to do?
3. Why would we transform our workplace culture?
4. What should we transform from, into?
5. How can I protect my reputation, grow my business and keep my customers coming back?
6. Where do we start and what is the process?
What is needed is a comprehensive set of human systems providing a framework, process and tools to lead your managers and staff from motivational problems to effective solutions. This book introduces just such a framework and tools.